I believe in providing help to those who may not be able to otherwise afford financial coaching and have therefore created Equitable Pricing. I can work with your budgetary limitations and arrive at an hourly price that is affordable for you.
hourly rate options
Choose the rate of $250 per hour if one or all of these types of factors apply to you:
- You would be comfortable hiring Climbing on Top (“C.O.T.”) for as many hours as it takes to get you to the best place you can be while paying a rate of $250 an hour.
- You are able to meet your basic needs, on top of some expendable wants, paying this rate, for as long as it takes.
- You have others in your life helping to pay your bills, for whom $250 an hour would not put them in any financial jeopardy or discomfort.
Choose the rate between $220 and $250 per hour if one or all of these types of factors apply to you:
- You could pay this amount for any hourly service provided to you, regardless of the amount of time it takes to get your well-being exactly where you would like it to be.
- You do not foresee needing to work as many hours together to get you where you would like to be and therefore can afford an amount between $220 and $250.
Choose the rate between $150 and $220 per hour if one or all of these types of factors apply to you:
- You would still be able to meet your basic needs if you paid between $150 and $220 per hour.
- You could not get your life where you would like it to be if you paid above $150 to $220 an hour.
- You do not anticipate needing many hours of assistance from C.O.T. and therefore believe you could readily afford the total bill at the end of our working relationship.
Choose the rate between $100 and $150 per hour if one or all of these types of factors apply to you:
- Your work hours have been shortened, or your spouse has left you income insecure, and you are having to create new much more restricted budgets for yourself.
- You are going through a divorce, and getting socked with lawyer fees which are hurting the state of your finances, which were not wholly stable, to begin with.
- Without this reduced fee, you would not be able to hire assistance to get your well-being where you want it, but you can afford this particular rate without jeopardy to your financial stability.
Choose the rate below $100 per hour if one or all of these types of factors apply to you:
- You are not employed and you have no safety net.
- You have no financial support from anyone in your life, and you really need help.
- You are desperate to get your life back on top, and cannot do it alone, but could not afford anyone’s help that does not provide equitable pricing.
- You have experienced trauma that has prevented you from bringing in money at the moment.
After reading through these financial choices, please choose the rate of payment that applies most directly to your situation. If your situation changes during the time you are receiving the services of C.O.T., we can revisit your hourly rate for either an upwards or downward adjustment. This system is based on an honor code. As C.O.T. will usually be reviewing your finances in detail, it reserves the right to reject the rate you have chosen if it appears to be inconsistent with your financial wealth.